Skip to Main Content
print small medium large 


Complaint Form Against Municipal Police Officers and Municipal Chiefs of Police Services


If the complaint is about a municipal police officer, please send completed form to one of the following:

Charlottetown Police Services                             Kensington Police Services
10 Kirkwood Drive                                               55 Victoria Street, East
PO Box 98                                                             PO Box 494
Charlottetown, PE                                                 Kensington, PE
C1A 7K2                                                                C0B 1M0
Telephone:  (902) 629-4172                              Telephone:  (902) 836-4499
Fax:  (902) 629-4164                                         Fax:  (902) 836-4261

Summerside Police Services                                
270 Foundry Street                                              
Summerside, PE                                                    
C1N 1G1                                                                
Telephone:  (902) 432-1201                             
Fax:  (902) 436-4118                                         

If the complaint is about a chief of a municipal police service, please send completed form to:

Office of the Police Commissioner

114 Kent Street
PO Box 427
Charlottetown, PE
C1A 7K7
Telephone:  (902) 368-7200 or 1-877-541-7204
Fax:  (902) 368-1123
back to top